- Many of today's high-performance fuel-injected 4-stroke muscle craft have a lean A.F.R.
- The R&D Powershot is fully adjustable on the fly (with the engine running, observed and tuned while riding), and will accommodate a wide range of adjustability to properly performance-tune the A.F.R. for any combination of aftermarket parts
- The R&D Powershot will add horsepower, reliability and adjustability to any electronic fuel-injected 2- or 4-stroke watercraft engine
- R&D Performance has tested, documented and analyzed the OEM fuel maps on every current fuel-injected 4-stroke watercraft, and pre-programmed and coded the new R&D Powershot fuel-injection control module to safely alter the OEM fuel map to a higher performing and safer A.F.R. (richer)
- Deliver increased horsepower, acceleration, and stronger mid-range performance by delivering a higher performing air-to-fuel ratio (A.F.R.) to the engine
- More horsepower, greater acceleration and stronger mid-range are the result when the proper A.F.R. is achieved and is tuned for optimum performance
POWERSHOT ADJUSTABLE FUEL TUNERS
NOTE: For competition use only.