- Precision-manufactured with a ceramic body made of stabilized zirconium dioxide, surface-coated with gas-permeable platinum electrodes and a porous ceramic to help prevent erosion due to contamination and particulates in the exhaust gases
- Slow reading oxygen sensors can cause a drop in fuel economy of 10-15%, excessive exhaust emissions and poor drivability
- Life expectancy of an average oxygen sensor in a properly tuned engine is typically 30,000-50,000 miles
- Narrow band O2 sensors available in 12.5", 16.25" and 22.25" overall lengths; has 2-wire sensor plug
- Replacement Wide Band O2 sensor for aftermarket ignition tuners also available; overall length is 30.25"; has 5-wire sensor plug
- All sensors meet or exceed OE specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
18MM O2 SENSORS