- Communicates with ECM, TSSM and BCM to read, then clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Activate ABS solenoids for proper brake bleeding and testing
- Real time display of engine sensors along with built in data logging will store data for up to one hour
- Data logging automatically triggered when a trouble code is set and shows the data before and after code is set
- PART #3807-0445 programs and reads key fobs, programs PIN and disables security
- Activates modules, lights, indicators fuel pump drain and electronic throttle sweep; tests different actuators, lights and indicators
- Calibrate speedometer, remove new speedometer display of VinErr
- Enables or disables settings in the ECM such as ACR (automatic compression release for performing engine compression testing), EITMS, cruise control, and active exhaust, reads and sets engine idle speed rpm
- Enables or disables settings in the BCM for ignition switch, new radio installation, bank angle sensor for trike installs, program fog light function, ABS installation, and enable service state
- Latest software will include the latest firmware for easy remote updating of the Twin Scan 4
- Includes two analog inputs with 0-20V or ± 200V range as well as two channel oscilloscope capability for waveform display
- Analog inputs can also be used for air/flow ratio (AFR)
- Easy to navigate software
- Requires use of a PC with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 for display
- WEGO IIID dual channel wide-band exhaust gas oxygen sensor interface upgrade kit PART #1022-0224 will log engine data along with the actual air/fuel ratio (AFR); logged AFR data can be analyzed and displayed.
- Use probe kit PART #3807-0189 to use scopemeter function; includes two insulation-piercing probes and 12V power adapters
- Use PART #1022-0008 for replacement Bosch O2 sensor (sold each)
- Made in the U.S.A.
TWIN SCAN DIAGNOSTIC KITS
NOTE: Models equipped with 12mm oxygen sensors will require 18mm weld nuts be installed in the exhaust system for use with the Twin Scan 3+ kit 18mm oxygen sensors.