- Complete tuning and diagnostic solution
- Includes Twin Scan II ABS for 01-14 models with J1850 data bus, Twin Scan 4 for 11-19 CAN data bus with 6-position DLC connector, WEGO IIID for tuning capability with both Twin Scan versions, and the Twin Scan 3 Probe Kit for use with the scopemeter feature of the Twin Scan
- Communicates with ECM and BCM to read, then clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Activates ABS solenoids for proper brake bleeding and testing
- Ideal tuning aid for Screamin' Eagle Pro Super Tuner (SEST), Dynojet Power Commander (PC) and Twin Tec Twin Tuner
- Includes all features of the standard Twin Scan units
- Real-time display of engine sensors along with built-in data logging with capability to store data for up to one hour
- Included PC software analyzes logged data, then displays front and rear cylinder AFR with the required volumetric efficiency (VE) using the same RPM rows and TPS/MAP columns used in the Super Tuner tables
- Includes two analog inputs with 0-20V or ±200V range as well as two channel oscilloscope capability for waveform display
- Analog inputs can also be used for air/flow ratio (AFR)
- Requires use of a PC with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 for display
- Includes two Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band oxygen sensors, two 18mm x 1.5 weld nuts, two 18mm x 1.5 hex socket plugs, USB cable, Twin Scan 3 probe kit and CD-ROM with software
- Made in the U.S.A.
TWIN SCAN COMPLETE KIT
NOTE: See page ???? of 2019 FatBook for replacement weld nuts to mount O2 sensors.