- 1⁄4" wide gauge blades can be used to check valve clearances of small-diameter bucket and shim-type valve trains
- Standard 1⁄2" wide blades may contact the cylinder head and not provide the proper clearance
- 14-pc. set of 4" x 1⁄4" feeler gauge blades, thickness .002" through .015"
- Blades are stored in a bi-fold pocketed vinyl pouch with a hook-and-loop closure
- 4" length allows for extra reach to recessed valve systems
- Straight blades can be bent by the technician for custom applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
14-BLADE VALVE LASH GAUGE SET