- Smarter, safer, lighter weight
- Lithium batteries provide better fuel economy, last four times longer, are two times lighter, are 99% more efficient in charge and have a constant current versus AGM variable current
- All BMS batteries feature four terminals (two positive and two negative) that allow fitment on many powersports makes/models and also provides electrical accessory hook-ups options
- Flexible accessory blocks are also included to absorb vibration and to allow custom fitment on many different powersport models
- Includes BMS Smart battery management system that monitors, optimizes and protects the battery
- Battery management system is used to monitor battery SOC (State of Charge), optimize battery performance, protect battery from over-charge (over voltage protection), protect from over-discharge (low voltage shut-off)
- Battery Activation Wire connects Battery Activation Switch to BMS (Battery management system)
- When BMS detects possible over-charge or over-discharge (voltage below a certain threshold), the BMS will shut off the battery (cannot charge/discharge) to prevent permanent battery damage
- User can re-activate the lithium battery by pressing the Battery Activation Switch on the included Quick Disconnect Cable to allow battery to be charged again
- Quick Disconnect Cable has three terminals: one to positive, one to negative and one to Battery Activation Switch
- Fireproof coating engineered mechanism that supports high current flow during voltage discharging to provide thermal protection
- LiFePO4 Cell High performance UL1642 certified LFP cell
- IP67 bottom case engineered material with high melting point
- Fits most model brands, including Aprilia, Honda, Piaggio, and Yamaha. Refer to the Street catalog for a complete list of applications.
BMS (BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) 12V LITHIUM BATTERIES
NOTE: User is recommended to use Battery Tender Lithium Charger to recharge the lithium battery.