- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- "Warm-up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Includes ignition adjustment feature; allows full ignition timing control of each cylinder
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two-position map-switching function built in
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
POWER COMMANDER V
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.