- Lightweight, strong and reliable
- Must purchase cam arms and spring separately
- Especially suited for high-performance use
- 102-C clutches are available for 11/4" and 15/16" belt widths
- Completely adjustable for any snowmobile engine's power curve – simply change cam arms and spring
- See Comet's 108-EXP clutches for 13/8" belt widths and additional 11/4" widths
- Two-piece roller design matches 1985 production
NOTE: A flush bore depth indicates the taper begins exactly at the inner edge of the fixed face casting. Positive (+) numbers indicate the taper starts the specified distance into the casting, while negative (-) numbers indicate the taper begins in an extension out of the fixed face casting.
NOTE: All 102-C clutches can be set for 15/16" belt widths by adding one PART #207398A belt spacer.