- Patented design Pivoting Risers are incredibly universal, with a two-piece design that allows them to be clamped to almost any motorcycle with 7/8" handlebar clamps
- Risers are held by the original clamps and re-clamp the handlebars with pivoting fore and aft adjustment
- 2" rise; for use with 7/8" diameter handlebar
- Outboard positioning also makes them incredibly durable
- Available in black or natural aluminum finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
PIVOTING HANDLEBAR RISERS FOR 7/8" BAR CLAMPS
NOTE: First determine if you have adequate brake line/cable length and stem clamp clearance before installing handlebar risers. Longer cables may be required when installing handlebar risers on some models.