PIVOT-STYLE RISER BLOCK CONVERSION KIT
- Fits all snowmobiles with a flat-top steering post
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for added strength
- Using pivot adapter and 2" riser block won't require extending cables or wiring on most snowmobiles
- Handlebars can be pivoted forward or back from original stock position
- Choose a PowerMadd Riser Block height of 2", 4", 6", 8" or 10", or an OEM pivot-style riser block (sold separately)
- Includes four C clamps and all needed mounting hardware
- Converts a flat-top steering post to a "T" style post, to use 4.25" Pivot Style Risers
- Raises bars an additional 1.25"; for use with PowerMadd pivot riser blocks
PIVOT ADAPTER KIT
NOTE: Order an Arctic Cat model of the PowerMadd Pivot Riser Blocks to fit on the Yamaha pivot adapter.
NOTE: Older Arctic Cat models with 1/4" clamp bolts and Ski-Doo Rev and Yamaha models w/ threaded holes require drilling of the steering plate. If you convert the sled back to stock, you must use nuts underneath the plate to secure the clamp.