- A concentrated tetraethyl lead substitute formulated to increase the octane rating of gasoline up to 10 numbers or more
- Helps eliminate engine damaging detonation, spark knock, pre-ignition and pinging from low-octane gasoline
- Modifies the burn speed and flash point of gasoline to create a stable combustion chamber flame front, maximizing performance and power
- Stabilizes oxygenated gasoline to prevent lean-out conditions
- Provides needed upper-cylinder lubrication that is missing in unleaded gasoline
- Not alcohol compatible
- 16 fl. oz. cans; sold to dealer 10 per case; sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.