- Allow you to adjust your handlebar height easily on the trail, or in the back country, to increase your comfort by customizing your sled and its feel to you
- Allow you to clamp a stock 7/8" diameter handlebar, or you can remove the 7/8" reducers and then clamp a 11/8" oversized aluminum bar – reducers lock into risers to ensure no slippage between components and serrated teeth ensure maximum gripping power on the handlebar
- Risers take the guesswork out of deciding which size to buy, with a choice of 4" to 6" rise or 6" to 8.25" rise
- Independent left and right risers adapt to any "T-stem" width, making them very universal and usable on different makes and models
- Include Wrenchless lever, allowing risers to be adjusted without the use of wrenches or other tools
- Give you the option of fitting one sled to multiple riders in minutes
- Designed to replace OEM pivoting riser blocks
- CNC-machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and clear anodized
- Lower cap is steel with serrated lines in it for maximum grip and strength; designed to be used when replacing an OEM pivoting riser block
- Made in the U.S.A.
ELITE HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE SNOWMOBILE HANDLEBAR RISERS
NOTE: Longer cables may be required when installing handlebar risers.