FOR SKI-DOO E-TEC MODELS
- Threads into muffler, then simply thread the sensor into the adapter
- Sensor adapter solves peak RPM loss problems
- Adapter moves the sensor out of the extreme heat inside the muffler, allowing your machine to hold maximum RPM all the time
- Will not work with the stock muffler, only aftermarket mufflers
- Aluminum finned design dissipates heat to aid in cooling the sensor
MUFFLER SENSOR ADAPTER
NOTE: Adapter will cause the sled to run leaner. This is necessary for models which lose peak RPM because the sensor reads too hot. We do not recommend running this adapter unless you notice a problem with your sled.
NOTE: Not recommended on 2014 models. 2014 models, or older models with the piston and ECU update should not use this sensor adapter as it will make the sled run too cool. Most 2014 or older models with the updates will be fine with no adapter. Your Ski-Doo dealer now has a re-flash for adding an aftermarket muffler which is highly recommended.