- Even out the abrupt initial power delivery to increase control and traction
- Introduce a non-linear ratio between hand throttle and the carb or throttle body opening
- Throttle cam's radius is reduced initially, which requires the rider to rotate the throttle slightly further to get the same opening position as stock; the radius increases after half-throttle to keep the full throttle position at or near stock
- Include a machined Delrin cam and a billet aluminum throttle tube with a knurled surface
- Removable end cap allows easy handguard installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- See pages 215-216 of the 2018 Parts Unlimited Offroad catalog for the complete line of G2 Tamer Throttle Tubes
TAMER THROTTLE TUBE