Our Purchasing Department is looking for an energetic self-motivated individual who is able to multitask in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities: include but are not limited to the following:
• Product selection and marketing analysis
• Forecasting and managing sales & inventory based on historical trends and data<
• Buying inventory to ensure timely deliveries of products
• Partner with domestic and offshore vendors to schedule factory production time and delivery
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or forecasting/buying in an MRP type purchasing program
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• 2 to 3 years experience within a powersports dealership buying hard parts & accessories or a service position with in depth product and application knowledge. Or: 2 to 3 years buying experience within a distribution operation or manufacturer
• Knowledge of product costing/pricing and margin evaluation
This position is located at our corporate offices in Janesville, WI.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com